Outstanding posts from Life Conquering
This is my first announcement to my friends and family on Facebook about my dog, Jake’s diabetes diagnosis.
This is a link to the article I wrote for BlastingNews! on the MeToo movement.
This post deals with the difficulty of someone with a mental illness making a decision. I give ideas on how to get through the emotions of decision making.
New Year, New You is about looking at resolutions differently. I give some alternative skills to the usual way of thinking.
An article on Val Kilmer and his cancer diagnosis.
In this post, I discuss an education initiative talked about by Hilary Clinton. Clearly she knows nothing about the structures of schools or much about mental health.
The VA is trying to determine whether or not providing service dogs for veterans is a wise choice financially.
There was a body of doctors in the field of psychiatry trying to stamp a label on President Trump without actually personally evaluating him.
I represented Life Conquering at a women’s event with my church. While there, I was able to tell my story of mental illness and hear their stories, too.
A YouTube video on warning signs.
Publications and Awards
Award winning blog https://blog.feedspot.com/bipolar_disorder_blogs/.
Contributing Writer at Blasting News http://us.blastingnews.com/editorial-staff/amypromine/
Contributing Writer at The Mighty https://themighty.com/author/amy-romine-2/?utm_source=search&utm_medium=site&utm_term=amy%20romine
On-line magazine that is no longer in business
- “Driving Fear Through Prayer” published in the mid-December 2014 issue
- “From Law Books to ABC’s Making Poor Decisions in an Attempt to Figure out God’s Will” published in the mid-February 2015 issue
Today’s Christian Living
Print magazine and website
- “Strength in Weakness” (bipolar) published in the October/November 2015 Vol. 53 No. 6 issue on page 40
- “Praying Through Fear” (anxiety) published in the November 2017 Vol. 52 No. 6 issue on page 50
Pinterest and Popcorn
A Women’s Ministry Activity at my church to share ideas
- Introduced Life Conquering
- Shared information to educate on mental health
- Spoke individually with the women and ministered to them
About Amy Pierce Romine
I am a content and freelance writer, published writer, award-winning blogger, public speaker, copy editor and social media consultant. Life Conquering Blog for Mental Health was chosen to be one of the “Top 100 Bipolar Blogs”. Please visit my award-winning blog at the address below.
Check us out on the web and become a Follower while you are there.
FOLLOW. LIKE. SHARE.