Life Conquering Blog – Conquering Bipolar with Jesus
Welcome to Life Conquering Blog – Conquering Bipolar with Jesus! This Mission Statement is about my passion as a freelancer and advocate for Bipolar Awareness.
Our mission at Life Conquering is to encourage and educate.
- We work hard through the blog, social media and speaking events to interact with you and others with love and acceptance.
- These platforms are utilized to encourage people who have bipolar – to give hope to get through another day.
- We reach out to civic organizations, churches, police departments, schools, etc.
- Reaching out helps us to fulfill the second prong of our mission: to educate people who need help to kill off their own stigma they may have for the bipolar community.
Life Conquering is an award-winning blog.
Please visit my award-winning blog at the addresses below.
“Top 100 Bipolar Blogs”
“2018 Best Bipolar Disorder Blogs”
Check us out on the web and become a Follower while you are there.
FOLLOW. LIKE. SHARE.
Psych Central https://blogs.psychcentral.com/discoveries/#archives
International Bipolar Foundation www.ibpf.org
Blasting News http://us.blastingnews.com/editorial-staff/amypromine/
On-line Magazine Guest Writer
Today’s Christian Living
Print magazine and website
- “Strength in Weakness” (bipolar) published in the October/November 2015 Vol. 53 No. 6 issue on page 40
- “Praying Through Fear” (anxiety) published in the November 2017 Vol. 52 No. 6 issue on page 50
Public Speaking Guest Speaker
Pinterest and Popcorn
A Women’s Ministry Activity at my church to share ideas
- Introduced Life Conquering
- Shared information to educate on mental health
- Spoke individually with the women and ministered to them