Social media consultant information
I’ve been working with social media on my own blog for nearly four years. I know my abilities working as a social media consultant will make a difference for potential clients. My knowledge will assist professional establishments to have an online presence. I work behind the scenes so as to give clients a strong presence for the whole world to see.
Social media services offered
- Social media strategy – Who is your audience? How will you reach them? What is your message?
- Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter presence both initial and ongoing. I set up your presence and handle the day-to-day workings of your social media so you don’t have to even think about it.
- WordPress blog – I manage the design, setup and content creation or editing, as you need.
- Search-engine optimized (SEO) content creation or editing.
I speak about the topic I am most passionate about, mental health. I speak at schools, community events, churches, hospitals, police departments, corporations, conferences, retreats, military bases and pretty much anywhere else I am needed.
Topics I will discuss
- share my story (questions);
- stigma, what it is (how to get rid of it);
- mental illness accommodations in the workplace, (brainstorm some ideas to help people feel comfortable at work, the gym, church);
- famous people with mental illnesses (who do you know?);
- talking with your boss, spouse, friend, children about your mental illness (brainstorm ideas);
- do not abuse the accommodations; and
- any topic you need me to bring up
I have been a freelance content writer specializing in writing blog posts and articles for nearly four years. My blog, Life Conquering, has gained “Top 100 Bipolar Blog“ status. I am familiar with SEO and know ways to get your like and follow stats up. Versed in WordPress.
Freelance writing services I will provide
- write blog posts;
- write articles;
- use SEO best practices;
- analyze your blog or website for SEO issues;
- will post the blog and article on my social media accounts; and
- set up and maintain your WordPress blog.
About Amy Pierce Romine
I am a content and freelance writer, published writer, award-winningblogger, public speaker, copy editor and social media consultant. Life Conquering Blog for Mental Health was chosen to be one of the “Top 100 Bipolar Blogs”. Please visit my award-winning blog at the address below.
Check us out on the web and become a Follower while you are there.